06 May, 2011

Winding Down

The countdown is going - one week until my last day. They've hired a replacement, so I am tying up loose ends and getting things ready. It's a busy time. Beyond work, I am committed to two side projects, launching a third and am getting into the routine of grad school.

It's fun. And while I still am trying to figure out the next step, I am also realizing that too often we don't get that until we let go. Let go of pretending I can control any of this, let go of trying to make it all fit in my timeline. If it is not His will, then I don't want it. And while that might require a bit more patience than I have (given I have none), I know it will be worth it.

Off to the Chick-fil-A Leadercast today. Will bring back notes and insights for next week.


Have a good weekend, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment