23 May, 2011

Planning

All the websites I've read about blogging have said that one of the most important things to do is to plan out what you are going to blog about.

I've been blogging since 2003 and have never sat down and thought about what I was going to say. 

Not that I'm disagreeing with them, that's not it at all, rather, I've always seen my blogs as a source to update what's going on in my life or my head, or to post interesting articles... it's always been something that just occurs. 

But I like the idea of planning, I like the idea of setting a goal and working towards it. 

Consistent posts, preplanned ideas, focusing enough to figure out what I want to say when -

Sounds like a good idea to me. 


Stay tuned: I'm having a guest blogger tomorrow!

Also, I will be guest posting at Blogging with Amy.  Feel free to stop over and read my reflections from Suzy Welch's talk at the Chick-fil-A Leadercast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment