18 April, 2011

Steps

In case you hadn't noticed, things look a bit different today.


There is a page for my photography and the freelance services I can provide. They are both a work in progress, but they are there. Oh, and you can learn more about me

I am working with Imagekind and hope to have a site set up by the weekend for you to buy my prints.  

I am focusing this week on a business plan, which will help me know how to move things a bit more. It is coming together - and to be honest, this is all I can really think/talk about! 

Small steps in a good direction. 


In May I am going to be selling my photos at a craft fair. This was successful in the fall when I had prints and card sets with my photos from Cambodia and Rwanda. I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas of things they would like to see? A journal maybe? April is a bit late to do a calendar...


Any ideas for the craft fair? 



No comments:

Post a Comment